Sunday 3 July 2011

Melbourne museum

We went to the city yesterday to see my aunts from Sydney and also because Dad needed to return some shoes.We had lunch at a place called Soul Food it was really tasty but I was sooooooo full after eating a tofu wrap that I nearly fell over.After a big lunch we walked to a playground that was next to the museum and played for ages. A cute little Chinese girl played with me. (she spoke English)
She made me go down the slide for what felt like100 times. then we went to the museum and saw a 3D movie in a new exhibition called Dynamic earth.
SO COOL!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i went there with school it was great we went to see the tutankhamun exapishon it was SO COOL!!!!!!! (COPYING) i went on the slide 30 thousand times and we all climbed through the holes in the wall from liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi again,i forgot to write that i really badly wanna have my own blog about all the thing that i make in art class.i love you're blog.once again ,from liv
    :) @@@:) marge

    ReplyDelete